Smart Car of America Forum banner

Smart Honda

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Mud Pie 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yes this is Holmes Honda. They have a logo of "Smart Honda" now, its on all their company cars. It does play on the smart name, but the "Smart Honda" is capitalized and the "smart USA" is not. Marketing tricks.
Smartah, are you considering going to National in KC? We may have some Minn. and Wis. cars hooking up here to caravan to KC. As of now I only know of three from Iowa going.
Buzzz42

#6 ·
Smartah, are you considering going to National in KC? We may have some Minn. and Wis. cars hooking up here to caravan to KC. As of now I only know of three from Iowa going.
Buzzz42[/quote]

I don't know yet. My wife had 9 snow days this year and won't be done until the day before Nat'l. I want to go, but .......

#8 ·
Smart Honda, Des Moines

Smart Honda is the dealership name. The said they also have a branch in Indianapolis, where the car I bought was traded in by a mother that had just had twins. Merely a coincidence that I bought a used Smart Cabriolet at Smart Honda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.