Smart Car of America Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
337 Posts
That sounds about right...hopefully Krista will get on the forums here and create a plan that everyone can live with. She is a pretty cool chick! :)

She has local ads running here on Atlanta radio...they sound pretty good too...better than the local DJ's version.

I believe she is a member of this forum...so she should chime in soon.

Haze

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone! This is Krista :) I had asked BigHaze as the most passionate owner I know what his thoughts were for a meetup. He was smart enough to ask you guys!
So, it sounds like 2 schools of thought, park or microcar museum.
What do you think about park first then we can organize the museum for next one.
That way we can check out each others cars!
So how do people feel about saturday or Sunday? Maybe starting early in the day to beat the heat a bit ;)
What do you think?
Facebook - krista smart Alpharetta

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sounds great to me! Let me know the dates, in general Sunday's better but as long as I know ahead of time I can arrange my schedule!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Hi Everyone! This is Krista :) I had asked BigHaze as the most passionate owner I know what his thoughts were for a meetup. He was smart enough to ask you guys!
So, it sounds like 2 schools of thought, park or microcar museum.
What do you think about park first then we can organize the museum for next one.
That way we can check out each others cars!
So how do people feel about saturday or Sunday? Maybe starting early in the day to beat the heat a bit ;)
What do you think?
Facebook - krista smart Alpharetta
Krista, silly girl! WE ALWAYS CHECK OUT EACH OTHERS CARS! You must not have been to a get together before. :D :p

P. M. me when you are going to do the Microcar Museum trip, I will try to driive over for that one if possible. I will need a good three weeks notice to ask off for the weekend as I normally work every week end. I work for that large home improvement company based out of Atlanta, if you know what I mean.
It is not exactly a hop, skip and a jump over there either.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts