Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm selling my Smart, to my parents no less (hah!), and they have no interest in the Smart Madness GoPedal that I purchased last year, so I've removed it and am looking to sell it. The product page on smart madness' site is below for those of you that want to know more or don't already know what it is.

The GoPedal retails for $299 new on the smart madness site. I'd be willing to sell it for $190. You can search my post history... late last year I sold my cold air intake hose and the buyer was happy with shipping time and receipt of product.

Smart Madness' description of what the GoPedal does is:

"It remaps the way your pedal sends signal to the computer on your smart which is what makes the engine responds the way it does. The module advances your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response."

MADNESS GOPedal - 451 Model smart fortwo
MADNESS GOPedal - 451 Model smart fortwo Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

Thanks!

Jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Justo got this in the mail today, thank you for shipping quickly. And to those in the future this was a smooth transaction. Im a very happy camper. Now to only get my wheels and tires here so I can start putting the car back together again.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Please report back on how well it works. I drive in manual mode so it doesn't matter but my wife drives in auto, it would be great to get rid of the shift lag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.