Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's use this thread to discuss the Smart Media System, and talk about the updates when they are released.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New Update Version: v11.336

What's new:

Version 11.336.2194669-7053
  • Improved Voice Recognition Phone book
  • Phone quality improvements
  • General quality improvements
It's available via the TomTom MyDrive Connect app.
I'm installing it now, and will post the results. It's a hefty 438MB download.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took 20 minutes to update including 2 reboots. Seems to be a very minor update, didn't see anything really new that is user facing.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My TomTom Live services has been down since the update, I'm going to reach out to TomTom and see what's going on.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So on Sunday my Tom Tom Live services came back online. I want to think it was a service issue on TomTom's side, but that was quite a long outage. Without my live traffic it got me stuck in the muck a few times. I'm glad its back.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Looks like you're one of a very lucky few to have this! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've read conflicting accounts as to whether or not the US market will ever get the touchscreen infotainment option. Anyone know?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I've read conflicting accounts as to whether or not the US market will ever get the touchscreen infotainment option. Anyone know?

Thanks.
Well, I hate to do this to a thread, but it's the most-relative one I can find - does anyone have an answer to this? You should all be very aware of my love of factory options, and this major one is eluding me; and I'm not happy! Must have Smart touchscreen.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Well, I hate to do this to a thread, but it's the most-relative one I can find - does anyone have an answer to this? You should all be very aware of my love of factory options, and this major one is eluding me; and I'm not happy! Must have Smart touchscreen.

It seems like it was available for a short time and then was discontinued, matt_453 being one of the lucky few to get it. Here is the update site:

https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/in-dash-navigation/getstarted/smart/

I think the part #s are available to someone who has access to the Mercedes EPC system....

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
The smart Media System lives on in the smart EQ fortwo models. We will continually see an increase in the numbers of these units moving forward...

What's awesome about the smart EQ fortwo variants (the latest smarts) is that the voice control system allows the use of both smartphone voice control AND the smart Media System.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts