Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
When I first got my tranny, I thought it was a bit rough on me. But after time, I got used to my tranny, and everything goes much smoother now, with less jerking. I don't really think my tranny learned anything, I just got used to things. Sometimes I use the paddles and it's more fun that way. :)

Does everyone else's dealership have the Smart cutaway frame? I'd post a picture, but for some reason I "may not post attachments", according to the bottom of my screen. :shrug:

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
When I first got my tranny, I thought it was a bit rough on me. But after time, I got used to my tranny, and everything goes much smoother now, with less jerking. I don't really think my tranny learned anything, I just got used to things. Sometimes I use the paddles and it's more fun that way. :)
After the whole transmission vs. tranny thing this reads really funny. I wonder am I the only one who did a spit take reading his paragraph. If you read it out of context not thinking transmission it reads really really wrong.:rofl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Does everyone else's dealership have the Smart cutaway frame? I'd post a picture, but for some reason I "may not post attachments", according to the bottom of my screen. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

JD10367 hee hee ...we all had to get used to them :)

What a body! click to enlarge..

41 - 44 of 44 Posts