Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few cars will be headed west via I-70 for St. Louis on Wednesday June 9th. Any thoughts on when/where to assemble before setting off? :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is everyone going out on Wed. the 9th??? Steve & I are going but thought we would go out on Thurs. the 10th. Anyone going then????

·
Registered
358 Posts
I believe Thursday is when the St.Louis caravan leaves though. I'm not sure what time as I think everyone is planning on grabbing lunch first and leaving after that.

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is like Burger King - you can have it your way. People are funneling into St. Louis from the east coast; the caravan for KC will leave St. Louis at 1 p.m. Thursday the 10th. If your plans include a full days drive from Indy to KC on Thursday that will work; some of us will be overnighting in St. Louis Wednesday in order to leave with the main group on Thursday. Clear as mud? :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Leave Indy at 9 AM Thursday and drive to St. Louis and meet up before 1. Leaves 5 hours to get from Indy to St. Louis because of time zones.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Is everyone going out on Wed. the 9th??? Steve & I are going but thought we would go out on Thurs. the 10th. Anyone going then????

The wife and I are planning on leaving Columbia City about 6 am Thursday morning, if anybody from this area wants to join up. According to Yahoo maps, that should put us in KC about 5 their time. They are 1 hour behind us.

·
Registered
322 Posts
the gf and i are planning on leaving during the day on wednesday the 9th, checking into hotel that night and enjoying some KC thursday before checking in at the table at 4pm CST on thursday

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
OK, we officially have a caravan of 3 leaving from the Fort Wayne area Thursday morning. We are meeting at 6:30am at exit 78(I-69 & IN 5) in the Mcdonalds parking lot, if anybody else want to join us.:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
me and the gf are planning on not being late. so not late that we are leaving on wednesday a day early. lol If I say I will be there, I will be there... usually eventually...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

I will be staying in the Springfield/Dayton Ohio area Tuesday night. Any official plans for meeting up on I-70 on Wednesday?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Hello,

I will be staying in the Springfield/Dayton Ohio area Tuesday night. Any official plans for meeting up on I-70 on Wednesday?

I know Jetfuel and a couple of others were planning on heading out Wednesday, maybe PM him and see what his plans are?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts