Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!

My name is Raeyanna. As Matt may or may not have told you, I will be giving Matt the support that he needs to get back in the Shop and back to doing what he does best- customizing your Smarts :) !

The Smart Car Nationals are approaching June 11th-13th in Kansas City. As the date approaches we are doing our best to prepare. We have increased our stock on the classics, fine tuned some of the latest releases, as well as having begun proto-typing a few new favorites.

My question to you all is what should all should we bring? We are planning to have a space set up for on-site installations. What would you like for us to install? Should we stick to the "run of the mill" armrests and intakes, do a few custom LED installs, or get really creative with the sawzall? :D

Let us know:)

I look forward to meeting you all and your projects!
Raeyanna Shaheen

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Bring on the installs!

Hi Raeyanna, thanks for checking in. Looking forward to meeting you and Matt in KC. I've moved this thread to the Nationals section. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm still on fence with the exhaust. If it can be installed for me at the rally that might sway me into buying it.

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,113 Posts
Very interested in hearing actual exhausts in KC and maybe having one installed if it can be handled there with a solution for the stock exhaust...

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
I can dream and get educated, but that is all in my budget this year.

My budget is really tight. How much to install a keychain? :D

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback!

We were definitely planning to bring the usual suspects i.e. armrests, intakes, exhausts, as well as flash lights and key chains. We will also have prewired LED lighting kits and Matt’s latest creations!

I know that Matt is offering free installation at the KC show. If you decide that you want the exhaust just let us know that you want it installed there and we will come prepared.

Get Smrt28277 - Due to the limited time and highly technical process of working keys around the ring- key chain installations will just not be possible this time around... lol

As for the Busa, the hardest part of doing a great project on someone else's car is that when the project is done it drives away to its new home. The Busa was a customer car and unfortunately we will not be able to bring it with us :(

Thanks everyone!
-R

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Thanks for the feedback!

As for the Busa, the hardest part of doing a great project on someone else's car is that when the project is done it drives away to its new home. The Busa was a customer car and unfortunately we will not be able to bring it with us :(

Thanks everyone!
-R
How 'bout we use a "persuader" on that customer and "invite" them to the meet? :D

Looking forward to meeting you all.

:cheers:
Timo

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Quite awhile ago, there was talk about someone doing keys, I don't recall who it was but I was curious if that was still a possibility.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts