Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Excellent. Jay is a stand up guy. He owns a boat load of cars and could have just as easily said no thanks. It was a good fair review. Thanks, Jay. :D And you too, "E"!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I agree, this was a very positive presentation and he was honest about the problem areas he saw without being critical.

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
I enjoyed his take on Americans viewpoint regarding *big fat cars* and the obvious protection benefit *myth* they've enjoyed for many years. He handled that one with typical Leno style.

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
That is awesome....

So what is everyone's guess... was this a favor called in from Roger? I doubt Jay called them up and said, "Hey, bring it to me!"

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
That is awesome....

So what is everyone's guess... was this a favor called in from Roger? I doubt Jay called them up and said, "Hey, bring it to me!"
I doubt Jay owes anyone a favor, he is just such a car nut that it more than likely peeked his interest.

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts
Knowing Jay, I can assure you that he is one of the most objective automotive people I know and I mean that literally.
He has opinions of course but at the same time he respects others with theirs.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Jay Leno, knowlegable car guy. A good, fun and fair review.

Propes, you made me blow my coffee out my nose!!! :eek: You're right. I was thinking it! :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
That is awesome....

you know a call was made to Jay.... vs the other way. Favors are not needed to be called in on this offer, its new, its cute, it....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts