Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
We drove on the highway on our tour drive. After driving through a neighborhood and then city streets we went on the highway to return to the dealer. It was the most impressive part of the drive. We were very pleasantly surprised. At about 115 KPH :) it was great.

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts
While staying in California, I flew to Missouri, took delivery of my Smart, drove to Los Angeles. I truly was sorry the trip ended. Two days later I took off again, this time to Oregon and then back to LA. That was over 5000 miles in less than 2 weeks.

It was like one long "E" ride at Disneyland. (If you're old enough, you know what I'm talking about)

BTW: I hope to be leaving LA (twice) for a round trip to Elkhart Indiana later this month. Return trip pulling a trailer with the Smart. (Hope I run into snow). The first trip is to pick up a small cargo trailer. I am to make a second trip to pick up a Tent Trailer for the Smart.

It's the SMART thing to do !

Cheers
Donald LaFavor (as in Duck)

·
Registered
309 Posts
"They parked 3 SMARTs in 1 metered spot. The cops came, because of the crowd that gathered. Someone in the crowd asked the officer if they could do that... put 3 cars in 1 metered spot, and he said, "If there is money in the meter and you're not blocking traffic (by backing straight into the spot) then it's fine"."

smart parking most anywhere, ... you're good ...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts