Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my beloved 2009 Smart and have items for others to enjoy. Prefer local (60452) pick up for spare. Thanks all for looking.

Folding Billet Aluminum armrest. ($200).
No hole front license plate bracket. ($50). ….SOLD
Nealey tire repair kit. ($13).
Spare Wheel Tire Tool Kit Jack Lug Wrench Tow Hook kit. ($45).
Torin expandable wrench w/ 15mm Deep Socket. ($16).
Full size spare tire (good 8/32” tread left) in zippered vinyl bag. ($200).
Valeo Wiper Blades TL2-22, TL2-21 ($30).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I sold my arm rest like that, for $75.00. I paid $135.00 new for it, from Matt. Who made them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe not, as in 2009 there were few high end armrests made, plenty of plastic ones.
No matter it's available.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have the last pair of black shift paddles that were on the table. After this national meet, they slowly withdrew from making smart accessories.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Right. They're out of the smart accessory business. No smart products available directly from Boesch Built (now B2 Fabrication).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This company no longer sells the armrest. If they did, I would not have listed their product.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Is the, Spare Wheel Tire Tool Kit Jack Lug Wrench Tow Hook kit, something that is inside all Smarts tucked away somewhere? If not, I am interested in it. I will be in South Bend Ind. and Joliet, Il. with my Smart on May 5th and would swing by and pick it up if still available.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are not tucked, stashed or hidden in any Smart Car. I still have them.

Spare Wheel Tire Tool Kit Jack Lug Wrench Tow Hook kit. ($45).

Full size spare tire (good 8/32” tread left) in zippered vinyl bag. ($200).

How would you like me to hold on to them for your purchase on May 5th.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I wouldn't want you to hold them. I and intend coming through with the One Lap of America tour. So that would put me in South Bend Ind. on May 4th. If I am there I would contact you and arrange to pick them up enroute to Joliet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey twcom, now that you finished your road trip, how about picking up the items you wanted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts