Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone getting vanity plates (tags for those from the South)?

If so, what are you getting? Share some ideas with the group. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Correct, there is another thread on this subject, but it's so long of a thread now, perhaps a new one is in order.

We are naming ours The TARDIS. From a BBC show called Dr. Who. The TARDIS is a small police call box that is blue (same as our Smart) and is larger on the inside than the outside. Ordered personalized plates, but here in Indiana where everything moves slower than a snail stuck in super glue, they won't be in until at least Feb '09.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Because I am not likely to see someone from Bisbee Arizona in my normal commute and it is easier to remember twenty peoples tags than hundreds plus the state!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize this was the Florida forum - I always just look at new posts and don't pay that much attention to the forum. I'll make sure I don't post in your forum again. :(

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts
I think its good to have a Florida only version of this thread
My smart says "MYSMART"
Why don't you absent yourself from this forum and go through all the work of starting and maintaining "Smart car of Florida". Take Smart09 with you.

The rest of us are more continental than you.

Donald LaFavor

·
Registered
288 Posts
why the hostility? First off, THIS IS the Florida Chapter subforum. If you have a problem with the existence of a Florida forum, feel free to complain to the mods. Second, what is the problem with having a little community pride? If a thread offends you, you can very easily... oh IGNORE it.

Oh and speaking of maintaining the forum, it looks like you really do your part to chip in by donating to the cause. Oh wait, no you don't! Whoops my bad :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize this was the Florida forum - I always just look at new posts and don't pay that much attention to the forum. I'll make sure I don't post in your forum again. :(
No worries, I didn't even realize there was a Florida section till I saw a post in it via the "new posts" tool. And if you do make it into Florida territory, please drop us a line and let us know you are stopping by!

·
Registered
129 Posts
We got our For Two yesterday - it was an orphan just like we have on order. We ordered vanity plates that read: FUN 4 2

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
why the hostility? First off, THIS IS the Florida Chapter subforum. If you have a problem with the existence of a Florida forum, feel free to complain to the mods. Second, what is the problem with having a little community pride? If a thread offends you, you can very easily... oh IGNORE it.

Oh and speaking of maintaining the forum, it looks like you really do your part to chip in by donating to the cause. Oh wait, no you don't! Whoops my bad :p

did you READ your own post? yes, this IS a Florida Chapter Thread, but we had no idea that ONLY FLORIDA OWNERS/ENTHUSIASTS were allowed.

guess we in Indiana are much more hospitable and welcome everyone to post.

as for the topic of this thread, i for one would like to see what people in OTHER States are doing, knowing that if someone in my OWN State has a personal plate that i like, i can't use it! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts