Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Paulding County Sheriff's Department here in GA uses a Smart to patrol the Silver Comet trail and for promotional use...

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I can see it now....leisurely riding your bike down the trail and ole smart Boss Hogg pulls out from behind a tree with his lights ablazing, pulls up behind you, gives you a ticket for going 15 in a 10 mile zone. :D

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,219 Posts
The Paulding County Sheriff's Department here in GA uses a Smart to patrol the Silver Comet trail and for promotional use...

I have a nephew that is on the swat team in Paulding County. I will have to tell him to straighten up or they will take his Crown Vic away and make him drive the smart. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smart Police car

I have an 09 Smart for two. I love the Smart Police car. If more cops had to drive these, they would get more work done, trust me.

Daniel J Simon

·
17,345 Posts
I can see one chasing, a Challenger SRT Hellcat, for speeding. After the Challenger runs out of gas, a couple hours later. The smart would catch up.
"Sir, you can outrun my car, but you can't it's fuel tank!" :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can see one chasing, a Challenger SRT Hellcat, for speeding. After the Challenger runs out of gas, a couple hours later. The smart would catch up.
I don't think it would take that long. Doesn't the Hellcat empty its tank in something like 20 minutes under full throttle (using the red key, of course)? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I don't think it would take that long. Doesn't the Hellcat empty its tank in something like 20 minutes under full throttle (using the red key, of course)? ;)
Perhaps it would take that long for a Smart to catch up with it? >:D

Perhaps if the Smart was a Brabus, it would not take so long? >:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts