Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smart Rally at the Glen will happen again this year!
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021.
Smart Rally at the Glen has been an ongoing event for many years. This is where you get the chance to meet-up with other smart car drivers, win some prizes and enjoy the highlight of driving your smart car around Watkins Glen International Raceway in New York State.
Smart car drivers and riders come from all over the USA and Canada for this event.
Follow our Facebook Page for important updates. They will also be posted here on SmartCarofAmerica.com
If we can get this added to the events section of this website, that would be awesome!

Facebook link

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
To the big e
If you really want get together other owners.
Rally At The Glen in August
A lot closer than Long Beach and being in August it will give you plenty of time to make sure that your car is repaired properly.
Of course you could always field test your car at Tail of the Dragon.:censored:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
This was The Harlem Edition look in 2018 at the Rally at the Glen and it still has that window sticker.

The Harlem Edition is committed to August 21 2021 Rally at the Glen. See you there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was The Harlem Edition look in 2018 at the Rally at the Glen and it still has that window sticker.
View attachment 66134

The Harlem Edition is committed to August 21 2021 Rally at the Glen. See you there.
I remember meeting you and seeing the Harlem Edition in person! Hope to see you again this year!! I'll have new 2021 stickers!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I remember meeting you and seeing the Harlem Edition in person! Hope to see you again this year!! I'll have new 2021 stickers!!
2018 on the Watkins Glen Track is one of these memories that keeps getting better and better in my mind. At some point in any conversation about the car you will here...... "when it was on the track at the Watkins Glen track it was.............." lol
So the conversation about "its return to Watkins Glen".... oh brother LOL.

SmartBall run. May
Cabot Trail Nova Scotia Drive. July
Rally at the Glen. August
This driving seasons highlights.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Fresh off the SmartBall run. Though it may be wearing wider rubber, The Harlem Edition cannot wait to return to Watkins Glen. One scheduled run to Cabot Trail Nova Scotia is on the docket for July. That would make the Rally at the Glen the triple crown
of the 2021 driving season for the Harlem Edition. With next years 2022 season intention to keep the Harlem Edition on the Show and Shine circuit, this could be its final hard drive.

Everyone who can should come out and have a blast at Watkins Glen for the day.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 66628

View attachment 66627

Fresh off the SmartBall run. Though it may be wearing wider rubber, The Harlem Edition cannot wait to return to Watkins Glen. One scheduled run to Cabot Trail Nova Scotia is on the docket for July. That would make the Rally at the Glen the triple crown
of the 2021 driving season for the Harlem Edition. With next years the 2022 season intention to keep the Harlem Edition on the Show and Shine circuit, this could be its final hard drive.

Everyone who can should come out and have a blast at Watkins Glen for the day.
I'm excited to see you again this year! Last time, I had my 2016 Edition #1, which was leased. I returned it after the lease and went back to purchasing a pre-owned 2014 BoConcept. I can't want to show it off! I've installed a new infotainment system with surround cameras and I am in the process of doing a full wrap! It'll be ready to drive along with the Harlem Edition at Rally at the Glen 2021!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'm excited to see you again this year! Last time, I had my 2016 Edition #1, which was leased. I returned it after the lease and went back to purchasing a pre-owned 2014 BoConcept. I can't want to show it off! I've installed a new infotainment system with surround cameras and I am in the process of doing a full wrap! It'll be ready to drive along with the Harlem Edition at Rally at the Glen 2021!!
Cool. With Pandemic restrictions eased off this event could be highly promoted.
Could I help with anything?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts