Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! We just got our new Smart today! It's a Yellow/Silver Cabrio and it's fully loaded!

I opened my little rental agency last month and have been searching for a Smart to replace my last one with ever since!

I had a different Smart earlier this year but due to start up costs and other unforeseen issues I had to sell it... :(

It's ok though because it's been replaced with the perfect one!:D

Please check us out!

http://www.alchemyrentals.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looking forward to renting your new smart! It's going to be great a car to celebrate my fifth wedding anniversary with my wife!!! See you tomorrow!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't realize that was you that called! I think it's wonderful that the first rental is for your anniversary!

I didn't have time to play with the NAV but you're local so you know where you're going. It does have the iPod hookup (in the glove). It's also got the Smart alarm with Proximity sensor. I'll show you how to work the top (it's easy).

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been pre-programming the GPS in my Smart with places that I think people will want to go to while visiting the Bay Area... but I need suggestions!

Anyone?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for that!

I'm very excited about this and am putting everything into it. I imagine that next summer will be very successful.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to member Bjkmurray for renting my Smart for the weekend! Glad you had a good time here in S.F.!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got to drive the Cabrio in the rain we had this weekend. I'd heard reports of leaks but I had none. The car felt just fine in the rain. The automatic windshield wipers are a nice touch as are the heated seats...

·
Registered
548 Posts
I was out to SF last month and drove around in my sister's Civic. Saw a lot of Priuses. Saw about 5-6 Smarts. I wished I've known about your services. I would have gotten one just to go around town. Driving down Lombard would have been nice......good luck with the business.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry i missed you!

Did you have a good time here? Have you seen the Lombard St. Smart picture?

I think there are 5 or 6 smarts just in my neighborhood... 4 of them are yellow... LoL

·
Registered
548 Posts
We had a great time. My older brother works in the financial district. I have a sister that lives in San Jose so we were out there for a week. Did the shopping DT SF, did the Alcatraz thing, drove around the city to various tourists spots (including Lombard). Some of those hills are mighty steep. I had wondered how the Smart could make it up but I guess they can. I did see pictures of Smart Meet there this summer.

Overall, a great city to drive a Smart. I'm sure your business will do well (just don't rent Hummers and Ferraris). :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts