Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..if you get out on the mess this snow storm is bringing to your part of the States and do highway driving be aware that the slush that the other cars send your way can/will plug your intake....
...don't know if it will make much difference with the cold air but here it was 35*F and I collected this much after 6 miles ....I cleaned it up the first 15 and there was no grill to be seen...
...I know the later models have larger grid but still......

Jetfuel...it was a riot at 55mph...

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..had to go out...
...took my bride to a hotel close to her work that a react team will spend the night or two so they can handle the work load tomorrow ...

Jetfuel...not retired....but single for a couple of days.....Woooohoooo

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
5 year old news here. That what mine always looked like commuting home, from work. Great big slush ball.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...I'm glad to post 100 year old news if it helps a friend...

Jetfuel...Henry Ford gets approval to produce automobile...

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Unfortunately... will be heading out in the AM to come back that way :eek:

Maybe I should wait til spring :D

chief......only "semi" retired :)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jet, get the silver bullet out, push both buttons on the dash and head for a parking lot..
D
..not again...done did that yesterday ...it's amazing how quick the rev counter goes up....

Jetfuel...in the cul-de-sac...

·
He's not mine
9,611 Posts
Southeast Valentine's snowstorm 2010

Jet, your picture reminded me of my single snow/ice experience since getting my smart.

But my beard was just from wettish snow clinging to the front. It was a fun trip to Atlanta. :D Slush is probably more hazardous, more dense.

My car is sitting on a solid sheet of clear ice in the photo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
^ great picture! Haven't taken taken our Smart Car out in the snow much, as I had a Jeep and an Audi since we bought the Smart Car. Now my fun car isn't winter worthy, so the Smartie will start seeing some winter duty... surprised they get THAT covered up front, never seen other cars get buildup like that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts