1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sounds like very high RPM's something like a 3 cylinder S2000 reving at 9000-10000 RPM
I don't know but sounds like an edited video with quicker shifts to go along the high RPM sounds.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sounds like very high RPM's something like a 3 cylinder S2000 reving at 9000-10000 RPM
I don't know but sounds like an edited video with quicker shifts to go along the high RPM sounds.
Yea.. i was thinking the same thing but.. if it is a video shown in real time.. DAMN!!! hahahaha and people were complaining that I was driving fast on public road on my videos.. ;) that does look fun though looks like your own personal race track... and I assume that speedometer was showing MPH...

Larry

·
17,363 Posts
It's real, the speedo is in kph. So most of the time he wasn't going any faster than 100kph (62mph).

·
17,363 Posts
That could be quite possible...Depends on how much power the supercharger gave him...

Remember how Larry's smart gets to 90mph in 15s?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
We have done a supercharged version.
Sh1t loads of money, but sounds awesome
What brand of supercharger? How much boost? What else did you do besides the supercharger? Did you remote mount the supercharger? Was it actually a twin screw supercharger or a belt driven turbocharger?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts