Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pete's new 2009
I couldn't pull the trigger myself (Cheapskate)so my wife did so with the help of the dealership on monday.

09 Rally Red (look carefully)
Comfort pkg
and one big surprise

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Congrats! Nice surprise. I never get surprises like that from my wife. :( She makes the claim that she is the best wife I ever had. (because she is the only wife I ever had)

You guys are gonna have a blast with it. Have fun! (can't help but think she wanted it for her use just a little bit as well - :wink:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations! :)

I'm jealous of the yellow. That's the colour I had really wanted, with my second choice having been red.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Nice surprise. I never get surprises like that from my wife. :( She makes the claim that she is the best wife I ever had. (because she is the only wife I ever had)

You guys are gonna have a blast with it. Have fun! (can't help but think she wanted it for her use just a little bit as well - :wink:)

I keep telling her how wonderful she is, and she says that she is just trying to catch up. She doesn't like driving the car because for three reasons. 1, not manual transmission, 2, Headrest blocks her view, 3, the cup holders are too low. (Keeps her starbucks too far away.)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I keep telling her how wonderful she is, and she says that she is just trying to catch up. She doesn't like driving the car because for three reasons. 1, not manual transmission, 2, Headrest blocks her view, 3, the cup holders are too low. (Keeps her starbucks too far away.)
My wife won't drive the Smarts either. Then again, she won't drive anything. Next month she will start driving again so this is going to be interesting, she's once again continuing her education (how many degrees does one need?). The headrest will block her view, so we'll see what happens there. Don't have to worry about Starbucks in the car...she knows better. :rolleyes: (plus she focuses 120% on driving because she has to)

Congrats on not having to worry about a spouse taking your car. That problem is a common one here at SCOA.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is so made of awesomeness! I had to buy my own (after waiting 18 months for it).

I did make the mistake of letting my other half drive it for two days while his ride was in the shop. Error. Fail. He got so many good comments on it that now he's talking about getting one for himself. (Note to self: Check rated mileage on his car to see if he can get some $$ from the fed to get one of his own)..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts