Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing about Smart Tipping is crazy. I don't know if this is true? Someone told me that a guy fell asleep in his Smart car, at night, next to a river and some kids flipped the car in the river. The guy lived and supposedly the kids never new there was a person in the car when they flipped it. The guy must have been a deep sleeper. I have heard crazier things happening in the world. >:D:eek:>:D:jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Just saw previews on 'truTV' about Berniece on 'South Beach Tow'. She a big black woman who takes a nice yellow smart and tips it all by herself and then gives a weightlifters pose as she just had a great accomplishment.

I find this totally offensive because it's one thing when it's briefly talked about on TV and another when it's actually shown.
It makes idiots think they can try it and there is an abundance of them as we all know.:badidea:

·
17,345 Posts
Oh, and Operation Repo too.

Like seriously, how do they think they can have that idiot beating people up and trespassing...then have people believe that's perfectly fine, legal, and real just because they're a towing company? HA!

In the real world, those people would be in jail, sued, and out of business within a week.

·
Premium Member
7,592 Posts
Reality TV - now if Bernice was tipping some Kardashian booty, that would be some quality TV right there . . .

Probably no longer need to read The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire as we may be living it . . .

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:laugh: Well thank you all, it's much ado about nothing then.

Initially it concerned me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Funny, Harley's are much more easily tipped than Smart Cars... Yet, you don't hear about Harley's being tipped...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts