Smart Car of America Forum banner

smart Tipping

7K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Mike T 
#1 ·
This thing about Smart Tipping is crazy. I don't know if this is true? Someone told me that a guy fell asleep in his Smart car, at night, next to a river and some kids flipped the car in the river. The guy lived and supposedly the kids never new there was a person in the car when they flipped it. The guy must have been a deep sleeper. I have heard crazier things happening in the world. >:D:eek:>:D:jawdrop:

#6 ·
Just saw previews on 'truTV' about Berniece on 'South Beach Tow'. She a big black woman who takes a nice yellow smart and tips it all by herself and then gives a weightlifters pose as she just had a great accomplishment.

I find this totally offensive because it's one thing when it's briefly talked about on TV and another when it's actually shown.
It makes idiots think they can try it and there is an abundance of them as we all know.:badidea:

#16 ·
#11 ·
Oh, and Operation Repo too.

Like seriously, how do they think they can have that idiot beating people up and trespassing...then have people believe that's perfectly fine, legal, and real just because they're a towing company? HA!

In the real world, those people would be in jail, sued, and out of business within a week.

Reactions: BigWarpGuy
#22 ·
Ah... Well, that means we should put "My other car is a Harley" or some other biker stickers on our Smart Cars... It would be interesting to see what a Chopper Custom Smart Car might look like. Myself, I've got an old '64 Panhead. It spends most of it's time on the bike-lift, which suits me just fine... My hobby is wrenching on these things more than riding them. In the current Kalifornia heat wave, I'd have to fire-up the Parade Fan in order to keep the heads cool... I have no idea how I'd keep my own head cool -- the sun would fry it (hit 106F today in the valleys).

#23 ·
. It spends most of it's time on the bike-lift, which suits me just fine... My hobby is wrenching on these things more than riding them.
Sounds like me with my tech. I get more satisfaction working on them, rather than just using them. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.