Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a fan of that either - have you priced having the same thing done with paint? :)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Don't much care for the look of the mirror wrap. Suppose one has the black plastic caps that aren't glossy .....will it work???

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts

I think the blue one would great on my blue smart. :)

I like the 'rush of blue to the head'. I think it would work with my blue Smart car. :)

They have custom decals that are coming soon. It would be neat to see what they are and how they cost. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would really like to know if the mirror vinyls work on the matte mirrors. If not I'll probably just get the tridion vinyl. I have an all black 2012 passion and I was thinking about the black or white faux fiber. I wish I could see them all in person. Any suggestions on colors?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Joe - I am sad to say we don't offer that color. We could probably get close. I will do some digging and see what can be done with our business partner. Ok?

- Eric

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Joe - I am sad to say we don't offer that color. We could probably get close. I will do some digging and see what can be done with our business partner. Ok?

- Eric
Thanks Eric, anything you can do would be appreciated. My wife liked the green option but we didn't want to wait to order an ED when the dealer in Bridgewater had one that had been lightly used (262 miles) as a demo and was immediately available in white with silver tridion cage. I thought it would be a nice surprise for her if I could get the die cut vinyl panels and wrap it myself.

Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts