Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not sure, but I did recently get a link to this forum via e-mail even tho I was already a member. The e-mail came from the same address as the (too) infrequent updates regarding my deposit.

I hope they are smart :D enough to read what goes on here. Especially as things heat up in the spring when deliveries are supposed to start!

tm

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Big Brother watching? We should all hope so...

Does anybody know if Smart USA is monitoring this forum?
Hmmm. If you were about to release the most exciting car that has hit these shores since the fifties (Beetle), would you want to find the pulse of the market everywhere you could find it?

It would be a shame if this wasn't the job of one of their marketing folks. I've seen comments on clubsmartcar that indicate the Mercedes folks are watching... and contributing their remarks.

When the MBCanada.com website was running strongly before the end of their site, I remember seeing a photo posted of Roger Penske, David Schembrie and the contributing forum member. These forums are seen in high places, I'm sure, and perhaps some of the comments made here will find their way to the input areas of the manufacturer themselves.

Ron Gaus, aSmartCar.com

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Monitoring as in Watching, not Controlling

Sorry SMART, I thought the question was regarding SmartUSA watching this site's comments, not controlling it. Good point you make for those that understood it differently.

Ron Gaus, aSmartCar.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts