Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Yep, Im weeping right now

Way High on the Cute Factor
Way Low on the Cool Factor

Pricing starts at $1,700 for full wraps and $550 for partial wraps (2-door panel).*

·
Banned
206 Posts
WOOHOO!!!!! Now I dont have to pay to have it customized! Now make me some seat covers kkthx!
:spots:

:worship:

:burnout:

·
Banned
206 Posts
:badidea:
Which part?
The part where they are touring from coast to coast for the next 3 months with the smarts?
The fact where they are hitting MAJOR cities like Austin, New Orleans, Miami, New York?
The fact they are using something, sorry to break it to you, is a HUGE $$ magnet?
Hello Kitty is the Jesus for ALOT of chicks :) Yes it makes the car appeal to woman and 16 yr old girls, BUT, it makes it appeal to someone!

Its going to get coverage, its going to make news, its going to get more butts in cars.
I dont care if they put nekkid Kardasian sisters on the side of smart cars, if it makes them sell these babies PASTE UP!

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Which part?
The part where they are touring from coast to coast for the next 3 months with the smarts?
The fact where they are hitting MAJOR cities like Austin, New Orleans, Miami, New York?
The fact they are using something, sorry to break it to you, is a HUGE $$ magnet?
Hello Kitty is the Jesus for ALOT of chicks :) Yes it makes the car appeal to woman and 16 yr old girls, BUT, it makes it appeal to someone!

Its going to get coverage, its going to make news, its going to get more butts in cars.
I dont care if they put nekkid Kardasian sisters on the side of smart cars, if it makes them sell these babies PASTE UP!
It may put some Girls in the car, But it will make the Pickup Loving - need to compensate because I'm insecure about my masculinity - guys go running the other direction.

+ it really does make the car look more like a toy rather than a "proper car"

·
Banned
206 Posts
It may put some Girls in the car, But it will make the Pickup Loving - need to compensate because I'm insecure about my masculinity - guys go running the other direction.

+ it really does make the car look more like a toy rather than a "proper car"
I dont see how putting this is any worse then people who put wraps on the car adverting everything from medical supplies to pizza joints.
Have you seen what people do to Civics? lol
And Honda all but adverts that crap :p
Those needing to compensate dont even pretend to know what a smart is:rolleyes:
If smart is suppose to look like a proper car, someone in design was drunk, sorry but its a CUTE car, cant get over that :) Its going to be a CUTE car for a long time comming hehe. Im pretty sure the rotating key that Smart Madness sell is going to make it look like a toy WAY more then this.

I just dont see, from an advertising stand point, how teaming up with a HUGE company like Sanrio can be bad.

I guess you "guys" woulda been happier if it had been the NFL. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Somewhere nearby, Rod Serling is warming up. Nero is breaking out his fiddle. And the Mayan clock just went into over-drive...

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
I would totally rock the partial one... but hubby would never drive Betty again.... and I'd have to rename her.

I really want to find someone to do a Betty Boop wrap for my car.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Oh please would some of you guys knock it off about the Hello Kitty wraps. Have we forgotten that the Smart is all about expression and that the last three letters stand for ART in the cars name? I am not one to put one of these wraps on my car, but there are some out there who would and i say more power to them even if it is strictly a girl thing. I think they look pretty sweet on a Smart for those who like to have such art on their Smart, but i for one would like to see some really cool cartoons offered in the future to express ourselves with the car. Give me stripes and a racing number anytime myself.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Well here is the popup tour

Once again all us in the middle are non existent.

For once i'm Glad

We all do have to give some credit to smarts marketing department for there part in this promotion

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Oh please would some of you guys knock it off about the Hello Kitty wraps. Have we forgotten that the Smart is all about expression and that the last three letters stand for ART in the cars name? I am not one to put one of these wraps on my car, but there are some out there who would and i say more power to them even if it is strictly a girl thing. I think they look pretty sweet on a Smart for those who like to have such art on their Smart, but i for one would like to see some really cool cartoons offered in the future to express ourselves with the car. Give me stripes and a racing number anytime myself.
I completely understand what your saying....

In related news, my smart with dragons on it just beat up the hello kitty smart. :D

I'm kidding...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts