Can't say for sure at this point about groups. Understandably so, not enough this has stayed a very loose non committal event. So dependant on the ever-changing Covid environment so who or how many show up is still no knowable. I personally, barring any unforseen situation, intend to leave Red Ball Garage 4am May 6th. Again for me entering California is a toss up. When I get to Albuquerque NM I will decide if I will keep heading west into California or head to Phoenix Az. first. Depends on how car is running. I would rather the more populated through Phoenix route if the car is laboring or getting less gas mileage then I would like.If a SoCal member wanted to join Group D where wouild we joind at the Cal border?
Trying to get to Albuquerque in 28 hours. The more ahead of 28 hours I get there the more likely I am to go through Phoenix.