Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Houston North Store

Was just by there today. Plates were there for delivery and they were scheduling 7 deliveries today. Still unpacking accessories, etc. Should have another 16 cars next week. Finally moving forward. Finally! :smartje.bl.zw:

·
Registered
9 Posts
How do you find out where your dealer is? I guess you don't know until they contact you. I am right between the North and Sugarland dealers. My number is 1539. Does that mean mine will be the '09 model?

·
Registered
163 Posts
How do you find out where your dealer is? I guess you don't know until they contact you. I am right between the North and Sugarland dealers. My number is 1539. Does that mean mine will be the '09 model?
Generally speaking, the north/south dividing line is I-10.

Arch

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Mine's ready

I got my call about a week ago that mine's ready for pickup @ Houston North. I plan to come by there in a week. I'm driving a rental one way from Mobile to Houston, picking up the car, then driving to Mississippi to show off the car to family, then drive home with my better half. Monster SUV and ultra mini Smart in tandem, 4 hour drive home. Oughta get a chuckle.

I hope I remember the camera... I have to see this thing up against Mom's Geo Metro.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I got my call about a week ago that mine's ready for pickup @ Houston North. I plan to come by there in a week. I'm driving a rental one way from Mobile to Houston, picking up the car, then driving to Mississippi to show off the car to family, then drive home with my better half. Monster SUV and ultra mini Smart in tandem, 4 hour drive home. Oughta get a chuckle.

I hope I remember the camera... I have to see this thing up against Mom's Geo Metro.
Let me know how the experience with the dealer is. I plan to fly over and drive back to P'cola. Have furn!:D:smartje.rd.zw:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Steven79, what did the delivery estimator give you just prior to your notification? I'm a 1225 and haven't received any notice, yet. The estimator tells me 5/11 to 8/14. Our center seems to be just delivering 1190.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My DDE gave me a date of 3/29/08-June somthing.

Call your dealer and see what they can tell you. My dealer kept me very well informed.

Good luck!

Steven79, what did the delivery estimator give you just prior to your notification? I'm a 1225 and haven't received any notice, yet. The estimator tells me 5/11 to 8/14. Our center seems to be just delivering 1190.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts