Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again!! Its getting close to SCG annual cherry blossom ride to DC. Last year we had 33 smarties attend. We want more cars this year! For those who wish to return please let us know in the next few weeks. Also if you need more details call us at 301-601-5575. More info will be posted soon. Thanks :smartje::smartje.rd.zw::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.zw.zw::smartje::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.zw.zw:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Love to take part in that cruise. I missed the one last year, so i am certainly looking to do that one this year. Date and time soon?:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Without going into too much detail. SCG will host an early breakfast here at our store. We will meet and greet and then head down to D.C. We will ride down to L'Enfant plaza where parking will be paid and waiting for us. The day will be April 10th. Which is the day of the cherry blossom parade in D.C. Hours, raffles,free gifts and details will follow soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Without going into too much detail. SCG will host an early breakfast here at our store. We will meet and greet and then head down to D.C. We will ride down to L'Enfant plaza where parking will be paid and waiting for us. The day will be April 10th. Which is the day of the cherry blossom parade in D.C. Hours, raffles,free gifts and details will follow soon.

I'm gonna pencil this on my to do list. Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the address for smart center Germantown?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I will be marking my calendar for that meet and greet. can hardly wait to come, with camera and video recorder in hand:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
glen burnie steve and arlene

that sounds like a geat idea hows about two smarts from glen burnie maryland . can we joi:smartje.bl.zw::smartje.rd.zw:n you guys even though we bought ours at annapolis smart center ?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I got mine from Tysons Smart center, i am sure that there be no problem joining in on the cruise. I went to their one year anniversary gig and was welcomed eagerly. It is all about meeting other owners my friend.

that sounds like a geat idea hows about two smarts from glen burnie maryland . can we joi:smartje.bl.zw::smartje.rd.zw:n you guys even though we bought ours at annapolis smart center ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought mine from Annapolis also- last year at the drive I saw a few others from Annapolis as well. Where you got it doesn't matter at all.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hope to join this year

I think I saw this group drive into DC last year. I had to some appointment after photographing the cherry blossoms and I saw bunch of smart cars coming into town. I will see about joining this year!

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I asked Sean to email me the starting and ending time. If my time permits, I may attend this event. I received mine from SCG. If anyone knows of the time of this event, post it for others.
THX

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Smart Center Georgetown suggested arriving there between 7-8am to enjoy some good breakfast and be eligible for our raffles and give aways. They do intend to leave to D.C. by 9:15am.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts