Smart Car of America Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thank you guys so much! It was a fantastic adventure and I had such a marvelous time.
I appreciate all the hard work and organizing that you guys did.
Thanks again and I can't WAIT to see your pics and VIDEO!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you guys so much! It was a fantastic adventure and I had such a marvelous time.
I appreciate all the hard work and organizing that you guys did.
Thanks again and I can't WAIT to see your pics and VIDEO!!!
I would like to Ditto that. Overall it was a great time and look forward to next year.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Finally got the itch to post some photos of the meet "before the trip", since there were some good ones to post. You will find them in the DC Cherry Blossom folder. There were some sweet moments. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
SCG cherry blossom pics and movies

Sorry for the delay in getting the pictures and movies to you guys. We have been editing and gathering material from the event. We will be posting real soon. It will be a link to youtube or another host. Thank you all for making it alot of fun. :smartje::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.zw.zw::smartje.grs.zw::smartje.wt.zw::smartje.rd.zw::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.grs.zw:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
SCG originals

One more thing. For those who would like to recieve an email of the "roof" picture. Please provide me with an email I can send it to. Feel free sending a private message if you don't want to blast your email to the world. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Hello everyone. I just sent pictures of the event out. Those who provided emails should pictures in their inboxes. If you didn't get them call us 301-601-5575 Ask for Giovanni. Video coming soon!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Question for the Germantown Smart Center. Where are those videos that were to come for view? After all the trouble you went to make them, i think it be nice to see the results.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts