Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to drive down to Indianapolis next week (May 22) for the Indianapolis deal's Smart Community Day activities. Any Michiganders going too?

Join us for our Community Day Car Show & Track Event

May 21st, 2014 hosted by
smart center Indianapolis

Community Day Schedule:

10:20 AM smarties start to arrive

11:00 AM Car show judging and food service begins

12:30 PM Announcements and prizes

1:30 PM smarties will make their way to the track

Car Show Categories:
Best paint job
Best custom interior design
Best custom exterior design
Highest odometer reading
Lowest odometer reading
Best audio system (please see Donte Robinson upon arrival to enter for this category)

Judging format: Judges will be making notes in each category based off the last six numbers in your VIN. As you pull up a smart team member will write this number down for you on a piece of paper. Please keep it until winners have been announced. Each category is worth a $50 smart gift card!

To the track and back: This year a smart team member will lead the group to and around the track and join in on the festivities of Community Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The cost for this year’s participation at the track is $10/person at the gate.

If you have any question please direct them to
Tyler Shoup smart center Brand Manger.
317-580-6804 or [email protected]

·
Registered
100 Posts
I grew up in Greenfield In., just a few minutes east of indy. Moved to Florida 8 years ago for the great weather but sure would like to be there for the activities !!:D

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
I would have liked to go down to Indy, but that's in the middle of my Florida at-home time. Maybe next year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts