Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Sadly all the fun of this has been ruined by the internet. It is possible to find 1320 pictures of Smarts in movies on IMCDb.

Oh well, it was fun for a minute or two.
Honestly, I had no idea this site existed until today. Just like trivia, it's not as fun if you can just look up all the answers ;) My kids love catching smarts in the wild, either on TV, in movies, or on the street. They get super excited to see them.

· Registered
24 Posts
I'm always checking the background of movies etc for familiar locations or Smart Cars. Today I was researching dash cams and watched a video review of a camera on Amazon. Lo and behold the car he was using to demonstrate was no other than our favorite little scoot.
View attachment 72694
Does anyone else share my passion for backgrounds and seeing a ForTwo ?
Ah yes and when people ask, I tell them that's the tachometer and the boost gauge...hahaha turbosnail

· Registered
5 Posts
I got a Smart A** kick out of this discussion! The Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger expendables 2 clip was a fun one. The web page of pictures of Smartcars in movies was great also. This was enjoying to read⛄

· 10Year+ Supporting Member
2009 Brabus Coupe
4,186 Posts
Steve Carell in "Seeking a friend for the rest of your life" had several smarts in it. Some friends of the girl he was with had stockpiled a backyard full of smarts to use if the world did not end.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts