Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I made a purchase once from them and would recommend against it. The customer service was the worst I have ever experienced. I purchased a s-mann body kit for my gen 450 and made the mistake of purchasing the incorrect sideskirts. It was my mistake so I was willing to spend the cost for shipping to return them. I sent them back in Sept and have not heard a word since. As far as I can tell they are sitting at the post office there after 3 attempted deliveries. I know I got the address right and I have attempted numerous times to speak with someone over there to no avail. Stay away from Smarts R Us. I would recommend using someone else like Smartarse Design, Wellsmart, Smart Parts Direct, Smartieparts or Flying Tiger. I have a highly tuned smart and have made purchased from all of these companies with absolutely no problems.

Micro

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I have no experience with SRUS but Micro's experience is similarly documented on several Brit Smart car sites...

Although there is a small number of loyal owners who protest loudly that SRUS is being unfairly put upon...

Also, I have seen one or two posts from a SRUS employee/owner?? and the tone sounded a bit annoying and rude

I already decided-- based on these forums-- to not waste my time or money with SRUS.

There are several other dealers in UK, Canada, and Germany of the same items without the negative rep....

·
Registered
41 Posts
If You Paid By Credit Card Talk To These People And Tell Them You Sent The Material Back. As Long As You Have Your Proof Of Sending The Material Back, Its As Good As In Their Hands This Is What These People Do To Prevent Returning Your Money. However, The Credit Card People Have For Me Credited My Account Knowning This.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts