Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've talked about this before, but I always think it's funny to see it. A rather nice looking woman got out of the car, but I don't think her husband would've appreciated me taking her picture...he was in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Great pic! I'm thinking that the car to the left and right are going to be real P.O.'d when they see how little space they have to get out of their spots. So where is the pic of the babe? lol :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Great pic! I'm thinking that the car to the left and right are going to be real P.O.'d when they see how little space they have to get out of their spots. So where is the pic of the babe? lol :)
I have noticed that most cars are parked in a way where nobody is gettin' out, nosed in, backed in, or whatever. I don't know how any of 'em ever get out.

I didn't snap the woman, but here's one i got last year...she'll just have to do.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/1791370442/

By the way - the silver car to the left is an Audi A2...yet another car we won't be seeing in the US.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Goodness! Will the car at the right even be able to get out?
Ever seen the operation in person? Five minutes of forward and reverse utilizing ALL of the available space. They know they are using all of it as they take the term "bumper" to a whole new level. :eek: Good thing the perpendicular Smart has plastic panels.

tm

·
Registered
142 Posts
Parking in European cities is a whole different story, Italy is the most aggressive, especially on Saturdays in the shopping districts. On the sidewalk, between the trees, double parked on the roads. Loads of fun. ;-)

And bumpers are meant to be bumped, but than again, the Italians are very good drivers, but very aggressive. They take driving seriously and park anywhere!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts