Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forestacademy,

yes. We had 3 to 5 inches of snow depending on where. They also closed some roads due to ice. Noone here knows how to handle it. Except me. I used to live in Boulder, CO. :)

Bum-bling-B,

At our house we got 4 inches of snow that stayed on the ground. It started about 1:40pm Friday and stayed on the ground into this morning. As of 6:53pm Saturday it stil hasn't completely melted away. About an inch in places (my backyard) still isn't melted.

·
He's not mine
9,609 Posts
That looks soooooo Photoshopped! :p We got a little snow here but nothing like that. How long did it stay on the ground before melting?
It was still on the ground when I left at around Noon CST. And, I saw traces on the ground to at least Columbus. I didn't really notice where it finally faded out. The worst thing, for me, was the ice at the hotel.

I mis-posted some photos in my Snow in Florida thread. I took a few photos of smart Buckhead too.

Oh well, I might as well put the smart Buckhead pictures there too. I should have titled the thread "NCC's Atlanta Snow Adventure".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts