Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have sold my Smart... already miss the little guy. It was a great little car, and I did quite a lot to it...
with the help and advice of all the members here.
You guys and gals have been wonderful, and I will miss you all.
Stay Safe, & Stay Smart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Likewise. After having 3 Smarts I am now Smart-less. But the first one is still in the family with the granddaughter driving it. Now we enjoy a Bolt EV. Not as much fun to drive around the city but I really like the not buying gas.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Despite the marketing (or lack of) for the smarts during their availability in this country, and despite their correspondingly low sales figures, I think that the smarts will always have a place in the hearts of those who have owned, own, or will own one (or more) of them. Mine are a constant source of attention, comment, and delight (to young children). Most of my neighbors are amused at seeing two in one parking space.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well o have to say goodbye as well. Yesterday I sold my first and only 451. I already miss driving it. Had to make a trip to the store and sighed when only the Volvo was on the garage.

I’m 70 and beyond doing car repair, so the notice from my local MB dealer that they would be dropping the Service department kinda forced my hand.

I think I will still be reading this site as the SMART captured my interest as my 67 VW Bug, and later my love and restoration hobby for MG Midgets.

Good luck to you all!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts