Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my way home from work on Maricamp Road (464) in Ocala and this little red bug passes me like a flash.

HEY....... It's a red Smartie Cabriolet. :smartje.rd.zw:

That's the first one I have seen. Darn I want one. I'll have to get down to Orlando and check them out.

·
Registered
659 Posts
DUDE, I would get rid of that dog if it were mine. That thing is FREAKY looking!
Can you imagine that thing peering over the edge of the bed while you and the wife are.... well, you know?!?!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm on my way home from work on Maricamp Road (464) in Ocala and this little red bug passes me like a flash.

HEY....... It's a red Smartie Cabriolet. :smartje.rd.zw:

That's the first one I have seen. Darn I want one. I'll have to get down to Orlando and check them out.

If it was in california I'd say that was me, I try to make it a point to pass people like a flash.. :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
I sometimes feel I have an obligation to drive quickly to show people a tiny car can still keep up with traffic. If I poke along the folks behind me probably think I can't pedal any faster.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I sometimes feel I have an obligation to drive quickly to show people a tiny car can still keep up with traffic. If I poke along the folks behind me probably think I can't pedal any faster.
Then you'll very well become the first one to post smart crash pics on this site.

Drive safe, enjoy I repeat ENJOY the ride!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DUDE, I would get rid of that dog if it were mine. That thing is FREAKY looking!
Can you imagine that thing peering over the edge of the bed while you and the wife are.... well, you know?!?!

You should see my other dog. Talk about freaky. I live near a nuke plant. Think that has anything to do with it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts