Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Friday evening there is a classic car meet in the parking lot in front of the Ruby's next to Seaside Lagoon in Redondo Beach. We went last night to check it out. They're a great group of car owners, anxious to share their cars and ask about yours. Everything there from Model A's to a 2004 Mustang GT. No descrimination on the type and boy, did the smart get a lot of attention last night! We had dinner on the patio and watched the swarms. They sell tickets for a 50-50 and a few prizes.
I thought it would be a nice meet place. They begin at 5:00 PM and usually begin breaking up at around 7:00 PM, although some stick around until 8:30 PM. The weather was perfect for dinner outside and this goes on all summer. Here is the website for details.
Cruise At The Beach! Sponsored By Ruby's Diner & Darryl Boyd Real Estate

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks SmartyPants, you're quick!
SmartPassion, I realize it's a drive for many but I have found part of the fun of these meets is the trip getting there! But I know traffic can be a nightmare Friday evenings. Hope you can make it. :smartje.bl.zw:

·
Registered
925 Posts
SmartPassion, I realize it's a drive for many but I have found part of the fun of these meets is the trip getting there! But I know traffic can be a nightmare Friday evenings. Hope you can make it. :smartje.bl.zw:
I totally agree with skyzdlimit59. The drive is a MAJOR part of the fun!

Come on LA and OC smarties. Lets do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts