Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! I have a full set of passion 9 spoke wheels from my 2009 that I'm no longer using. I was going to buy some snow tires, but I can telecommute when the weather is bad, so it isn't necessary.

No scratches, no scuffs, no dents or dings.
You take the tires. They're stock conti's with ~35k or so on them. You can probably squeeze out another thousand or two out of them safely. The rears are a little more worn than the fronts. Factory center caps included. TPMS sensors NOT included. Currently no valves in these wheels either - I can get some basic schraders for you and get them air'd up if you'd like. These tires are not patched, plugged or damaged. I will deliver anywhere in Rhode Island, eastern Connecticut, and southeast Mass -pretty much anywhere within an hour or so of Warwick. If you're not sure, let me know where you live and I'll let you know if I'll make the drive - we could always meet somewhere too.

I don't do paypal. Cash, money order, or Google Wallet only please.

As the pictures below suggest, the wheels are pretty dirty, but they are in excellent shape.

$250 as-is.

I'll consider offers, let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!

Edit: Sale pending pickup during week of 2/2. I will update when/if they are gone. Dibs to schtdygirl if the sale falls through for any reason.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, dropping price a little, want these gone- taking up space in my shed. Pickup/delivery only in southern New England.

$250 flat, as is, tires and center caps included, no TPMS.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Schtdygirl, I did get your PM, unfortunately your preferences are set up to not allow you to receive any PMs, so I cannot reply. As of late last night I got an offer that is pending pickup next week. If if falls through for any reason, you have dibs on them. Also, you posted a message on my public SCOA profile that contains some personal information. I think you should be able to delete it, I am unable to. If you can't, I recommend messaging a moderator. Also, I could report the message, but I don't want it to risk having your account suspended. Thanks for understanding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.