Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Shoot, due to the catastrophe that is my new job, I only make enough money to pay for a week's worth of fuel. This job was designed to screw you over.

Plan B job should start next week thankfully. Hourly pay, full time, and benefits...no bull false promises and lies...

Hmmm...Lets show that letter to her... *gulp*
Dude seriously? Right now money for your trip should be your least concern. It's covered, I'm sure!

·
Super Moderator
17,550 Posts
Ehh, still thinks I'm going to get kidnapped... I'm so close!!! I know y'all are trustworthy folks! :D

Should've moved out a looooooooong time ago.

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Consider taking

If you're like me, when in a hotel you're constantly frustrated by the lack of outlets available for electronics and chargers.

Take a squid or two, and maybe even a 10-12 foot 16 gauge extension cord.

................................................................................................. Report this image.

·
Super Moderator
17,550 Posts
Giving mum the "I'm an adult, let me make my own choices..." talk right now. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,550 Posts
Still thinks you all are axe murderers who intend on locking me in a dungeon... :bangwall:

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,972 Posts
Promise Mom that you will call every day, twice a day I'd that's what it takes together her to Agee to you being old enough and mature enough to go. You will be safe with the smart group of people.

·
Super Moderator
17,550 Posts
That escalated quickly...

I stood my ground (I'll call, you're trying to run my life, I'm an adult not a child, it's not abnormal to travel this way, etc etc) but to no avail.

I had my intelligence insulted and had to endure a two hour speech about axe murderers and conventions.

This is what happens when you watch way too many horror movies...

So yep, Denver is out for me. :(
I'm also moving out when I get the money, I'm tired of not having any freedom.

See y'all at OTD this year!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
That escalated quickly...

I stood my ground (I'll call, you're trying to run my life, I'm an adult not a child, it's not abnormal to travel this way, etc etc) but to no avail.

I had my intelligence insulted and had to endure a two hour speech about axe murderers and conventions.

This is what happens when you watch way too many horror movies...

So yep, Denver is out for me. :(
I'm also moving out when I get the money, I'm tired of not having any freedom.

See y'all at OTD this year!
That's rough Neon. At 20, I had been in the USAF for 2 years. Driven to Colorado and back by myself twice. As long as you live in your parents house, you have to live by their rules. Although thinking that people who drive smart cars and are on this forum are murders and the National show is somehow a den of horror and inequity is going a little too far.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts