Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Currently in the market for one of these and have a few picked out! I lurked around the board today and this seems like a fun group. I live in the NoVa/DC area and am already pretty active in the local Lotus, MINI and AutoX scene. Our current garage is home to a 2006 Black Lotus Exige S (Latrice Royale) and a 2012 MINI Clubman S (Minnie) hoping to add a Smart to the family!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey everyone! Currently in the market for one of these and have a few picked out! I lurked around the board today and this seems like a fun group. I live in the NoVa/DC area and am already pretty active in the local Lotus, MINI and AutoX scene. Our current garage is home to a 2006 Black Lotus Exige S (Latrice Royale) and a 2012 MINI Clubman S (Minnie) hoping to add a Smart to the family!

Welcome! Smarts are extremely fun little cars.

And someone else on here has an Exige and an electric smart so you won't be the only lotus x smart owner :pimp:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Pick one up soon enough & join us on our annual Skyline Drive Foliage drive, we leave from Front Royal & travel the Skyline Drive with stops along the way to view the sights. $11 to enter the national park. We meet at the Cracker Barrel Rest. in Front Royal for breakfast and a BBQ spot for lunch on Rt 33.

BTW, ask Wallace at Tyson's about the Skyline Drive Ride

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Come on by Tyson's Corner smart center and introduce yourself?

We'll let you go for a test drive AND write you a good deal on a brand new car with a full factory warranty.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,226 Posts
Welcome from Florida!! Since you have cars that are very good handlers, you may want to consider the Brabus. No more horsepower, but the handling is a real joy to experience.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Smarts are extremely fun little cars.

And someone else on here has an Exige and an electric smart so you won't be the only lotus x smart owner :pimp:
Thanks! Good to know! There is also a member of our local Lotus group that has a smart as well.

Pick one up soon enough & join us on our annual Skyline Drive Foliage drive, we leave from Front Royal & travel the Skyline Drive with stops along the way to view the sights. $11 to enter the national park. We meet at the Cracker Barrel Rest. in Front Royal for breakfast and a BBQ spot for lunch on Rt 33.

BTW, ask Wallace at Tyson's about the Skyline Drive Ride
I would definitely be interested in attending, just depends if it is a race weekend or not, thanks for the invite. I thinking about attending "Outsmart the dragon" even though registration expired. I was already at the dragon for MINIS ON THE DRAGON (but I was in the Exige, the MINI is the fiancee's car) earlier this year and we are getting married at the dragon in October.

Come on by Tyson's Corner smart center and introduce yourself?

We'll let you go for a test drive AND write you a good deal on a brand new car with a full factory warranty.
Thanks I will definitely stop by at some point, unfortunately a new model is out of my price range, I am looking for a low mileage 08 passion Cabrio.

Welcome from Florida!! Since you have cars that are very good handlers, you may want to consider the Brabus. No more horsepower, but the handling is a real joy to experience.
Thanks! I wish, I don't think one exists in my price range!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts