Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where do you take your Smart in the South Bay?

I have some warranty work that needs fixing so I guess I have to go to SF but are there any good Smart mechanics in the south SF bay area for after the warranty expires in another two months?

Also, any rumors of a new Smart dealership in the south bay area?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm so happy! I called them and confirmed that they are indeed a Smart Center. YAY!
I wonder how long they've been open and I wonder why they haven't sent out any info to south bay Smart owners?

·
Registered
210 Posts
hey guys!!! i just bought my smart ED from Beshoff!! can definitely vouch for the best service and sales team there =) if you do plan to bring your smart in for service or anything, the lady to talk to is Angie Challenor. Let her know Erik Feldmeier sent ya! you will definitely be in good hands!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sweet another ED :smartje.wt.zw: in the SouthBay. Erik, you should come to the Electric Auto Assoc Club meeting across the street at the Reid-Hillview Airport this Saturday. I will be there. It's from 10-12 (11/09/13). They have a ClipperCreek 30A Dual Charger :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sweet another ED :smartje.wt.zw: in the SouthBay. Erik, you should come to the Electric Auto Assoc Club meeting across the street at the Reid-Hillview Airport this Saturday. I will be there. It's from 10-12 (11/09/13). They have a ClipperCreek 30A Dual Charger :D
hehe... Nov 9 is my bday!!! :cool: Do send me more info, or shoot me a text message (calling works too) 510-862-4782, possibly roll out there together if you like! would be nice to meet you!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Happy (early) B-day to you. :bigthumbup: Not sure where we can meet up prior since I'm in Sunnyvale.

The event is every 2nd Saturday at the Airport and there's another meet up every 3rd Saturday, but the location is often different (but usually at HP in Palo Alto).

Electric Auto Association, San Jose Chapter <-- website (meets 2nd Sat)

Electric Auto Association - Silicon Valley Chapter (EAASV) <-- Website (meets 3rd Sat)

I like these meet-ups because it's a bunch of EV enthusiasts that have been into EVs since (in some cases) before my time. Some of them have EVs from the 1990's and earlier.

I like the Silicon Valley Meetups because sometimes they meet at cool places, like Google. Also, there are far more people with a huge range of EVs, since the Silicon Valley chapter was the founding chapter.

Every year at the end of September there's a HUGE rally at either De Anza College or Palo Alto high school. That's where you see all the custom EVs that people have built on their own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts