Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The only other location I have heard rumors about in Southern California is the Mercedes Benz dealership in Beverly Hills which will be showing off the Smart car next week.\
Got an almost yes at the Venice smart house about Mercedes of Beverly Hills being the only dealer on the Westside of Los Angeles. Other possible is smart of Universal City in North Hollywood on Lankershim Blvd.

·
Banned
64 Posts
http://www.smartcenterlagunaniguel.com/

2 Smart trained service techs.

Excited about the possibilities this dealership is going to offer customers. On the MB side of things they have been great. I'm sure it will continue with the Smart brand. It's one of the few independantly owned dealerships of this size. NOT a part of the UAG. They are in the process of converting their seperate AMG showroom into the "smart center". And yes no CAPS in the title on purpose. I have seen renderings of the building and will look very similiar to the Virginia Beach smart center. I'm sure they will all look very similiar.

And those are people from Penske out front discussing things.

Surprising to me how "green" the Smart brand is! I won't devulge to what degree they are going to to ensure a small carbon footprint with this and all dealerships. But it's AMAZING!

All the best,
Aaron Lephart

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Construction photos Beverly Hills Mercedes

Does anyone have any ideas where the dealerships will be in Southern California?
Here are some pics shot at Beverly Hills Ltd. Mercedes. They are building the smart showroom in the former lobby space of the Benz dealer. Takes up about half the frontage of the building on the left. No signs, but a salesman at the dealership confirmed that is what's going in behind the construction wall and that sales begin in January. Click to enlarge...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Just got an email back from the General Manager at Mercedez-Benz Beverly Hills http://www.bhbenz.com .

He verified that they will be a smart center (its being built as we speak). They said smart corporate has not released the confirmation names yet to them and will contact me when they get them.

They have named the "center manger" Vinnie Mandzak currently Sales/Leasing/P.R./Magic guy at the dealer.

Vinnie Mandzak

1 - 11 of 11 Posts