Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
That's a mod I've thought about a few times, just never plopped down the $$$ to do it. With 160K on the Odo, I think it's kind of pointless at this point... My foot is so used to the pedal, I think it has a permanent impression on it...:D

Premium Member
I put the MDC Roadster cruise and wiper lever in almost immediately after getting the car home from the dealer. The loud horn was next followed by Boeschbuilt paddle shifters. Love my Paddle shifters.

Super Moderator
My AreA451 cruise was installed less than a month after I got the car (my 2009). It was in place before the license plates were on it!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
My AreA451 cruise was installed less than a month after I got the car (my 2009). It was in place before the license plates were on it!!

Haha, mine is installed before my plates, too! I still have the temporary out-of-state tag on it. Tried the cruise last night and it seems to work well. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow on the ride to work!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Registered
That's a mod I've thought about a few times, just never plopped down the $$$ to do it. With 160K on the Odo, I think it's kind of pointless at this point... My foot is so used to the pedal, I think it has a permanent impression on it...:D
Wow, of all things to skip on. Cruise is more important than an oil change! (Not really :nerd:)

55.6k, no Cruise. I'm going to agree with WNB08. At this point, my foot is my CC!

:D

Registered
I'm hoping for a black friday deal on the CC. I'm driving to Missouri for christmas, so it's totally worth it either way. It would be sweet to get it a little cheaper, though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Go for the A451 CC; you won't regret it. Having had the factory CC in my '13 coupe, I can say that the A451 CC is better at maintaining the set speed. I use the cruise every single day on the ride to/from work.

He's not mine
It was about a year after taking delivery before I got my A451CC. I put it off that long due to the price tag. But, other than my sound system, it is my favorite addition to the car. I use it all of the time. And, if I only knew, I wouldn't have put it off for so long!

Registered
Got mine a year ago and LOVE IT! I drive 40 mi each way to work and having the A451CC has been wonderful! Easy to install (if you read everything carefully) and looks nice and clean afterwards.

:D
-Chance

Registered
Go for the A451 CC; you won't regret it. Having had the factory CC in my '13 coupe, I can say that the A451 CC is better at maintaining the set speed. I use the cruise every single day on the ride to/from work.

My 2010 had A451 CC and I loved it. My 2015 has factory cruise and just wanted to say that I am very satisfied with it. It maintains the set speed as well as A451. I use my CC every time I drive it whether maintaining that 30 MPH through a small town on the way to work or the 55 MPH (or so) on the hwy. snicker :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts