Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I saw two Smart cars in Massachusetts yesterday (09/14/2015). I saw two in NH on the same day. Four all together in one day.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I was travelling south to North Andover MA and was passed by a Smart with a dragon wrap or paint job. It looked really neat. I wonder if they saw me? It was dark out so I am not sure they did.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was eating at a Potbelly's in MA and saw a red silver Smart Fortwo in the parking lot. I came and went before I saw the driver of the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I saw a yellow Smart car parked in Newburyport and I drove past a brown Smart car - also in Newburyport. The driver of the brown one - it seems - did not see me as she drove by but I saw her. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I was at a parking lot waiting for someone when a camper drove by slowly. They were staring at my little car. I did not realize why till I saw that there was a black Smart car being towed - all wheels down - behind the camper. I am not sure they saw me since I had a large box in the back of my Smart keeping them from seeing me till the passed. I looked out and saw the passenger as they passed by. They did not stop. I have a photo and will post it once I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I spotted a red Smart Fortwo in Salisbury MA. I was going north and they were going south. I barely saw the vehicle since I was in the right lane and there was a vehicle between us.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts