Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not spotted any in New Hampshire, yet but I am looking. I wonder if my Smart Fortwo is the first in the Hampton NH area(?). It still has NJ license plates but I am working on getting NH ones that are customized. I have not chosen how to customize them, yet. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was on my way to Newburyport MA from Hampton NH when I saw a red Smart Fortwo going the other way. I saw the lady driver but I don't think she saw me. She was just looking straight ahead. I am not sure if the car was in MA or NH. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spotted a Smart Fortwo in Hampton NH. I think it was red. It was next to a Chinese restaurant. There was no one in it.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw a red smart going from Seabrook and passing through Hampton going north. I am pretty sure he saw me in my Smart. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw a red Smart Fortwo in Portsmouth NH. I do not know if the driver saw my Smart when they parked.

This isn't it but it is similar in color. The one I saw had personalized license plates.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spotted in Hampton

I saw an all black Smart Fortwo going the opposite direction. We saw each other. I do not know if they waved since the sun was reflecting on the window. It was on Lafayette Road.
:nerd:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw a white Smart Fortwo drive by while I was at a laundromat on Lafayette street in Hampton. My Smart Fortwo was in back in the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
two in one day

I saw two in one day. One was on the road while I was going to a home and garden show. They saw me and I saw them. I waved. They waved.

The other was at the home and garden show. It was an ad for one of the companies that was displaying at the show. I took a photo of it.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw a white Smart Fortwo parked. I was traveling toward Target that was a few miles from Hampton NH. i did not see anyone near it.
:D

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On my way to a Target store in / near Portsmouth, I saw a while Smart parked at a house. There was no one near it.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
red black

I was going from Nashua to Hampton, I saw a red black smart car going the other way. I don't know if the driver saw me. It went by so fast that I did not notice the driver. I don't know if the driver saw me in my smart car.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
saw another one

As I was travelling toward Portsmouth from Hampton, I saw a yellow Smart Fortwo going the other way. I don't know if either of the people in it saw me.
I was in my Smart Fortwo Passion.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
two in one day

I saw a Smart in a parking garage at the Exeter Hospital. She saw me and we waived at each other.

I saw another one in Hampton NH going the other way. It was white.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts