Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Since it seems I am the only one reporting seeing Smart cars in NH, I will stop. I will still notice them but I will stop reporting them. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Since it seems I am the only one reporting seeing Smart cars in NH, I will stop. I will still notice them but I will stop reporting them. :)
In the fwiw dept, I was raised in Portsmouth through age 14, then moved to Durham. I lived there until I was 25, then moved to SoCal in 1985. My folks still live in Durham.

I own a blue 2008 Pure Coupe.

Just saying hello. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I traded in my 2008 blue Smart Fortwo Pure for a 2012 black Smart Fortwo Passion. It has a lot of features that the Pure did not have and I am enjoying them.

Thanks for the Hello. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I saw a white Smart in the Concord area. They waved at me and I waved back. There were going the other way.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I went to my usual laundromat and saw another black silver Smart car. They left before I could find out who owned it. Being shy, I was hoping to see who would drive off but they were gone before I realized it. :( This was in Hampton NH.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I went to my usual laundromat and saw another black silver Smart car. They left before I could find out who owned it. Being shy, I was hoping to see who would drive off but they were gone before I realized it. :( This was in Hampton NH.

Is it possible that your reputation preceded you? :laugh: J/K, honest.0:)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Is it possible that your reputation preceded you? J/K, honest.
I was cursed at and told that I was too close to a motorcycle ahead of me even though I did not think I was. The person was in a tuck in the right lane.

I was told I was an idiot when I went around a pickup truck that I thought was turning left. I was stopped in traffic and the driver of the pickup truck knocked on my window.

There was a couple of times I was almost rear ended since I forgot to yield while merging. Fortunately I was able to accelerate ahead of them.

I seem to have a bit of a reputation.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was in a white/black smart in Barrington NH on Friday. I pulled over at a repair shop's parking lot to answer some text messages and there was another white smart parked nearby. Driver had a grey beard and waved back.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I saw two Smart cars yesterday (09/14/2015) in New Hampshire. :) I saw two in MA on the same day. Four all together in one day.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I came back from a rally and saw another Smart car ahead of me on the highway. I think it was orange. It was dark so I doubt they saw me in my Smart car. This was Thursday.

Yesterday I passed a black Smart car. They were going the other way. I smiled at them. They waved.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I was coming back from shopping. I saw a red black Smart car turning left. He looked over but I am not sure he saw me. I was going straight.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I saw three different Smart cars in New Hampshire yesterday (10-14-2015). They were all parked without anyone in any of them. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I saw an Exit Realtor Smart Fortwo in Stratham NH. It is the gas version. There is an electric Exit Realtor Smart Fortwo in Newburyport MA. :)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts