Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
polling for suggestions on gatherings, and meetings in 'our' area, any interest out there?

btw, i'm looking real hard at making the trek down to that gathering on Long Island this upcoming Sunday, anyone from the area considering the travel perhaps?

-Jay

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
How about Paneras in East Longmeadow they have free wireless there and the coffee dosn't suck... Saturday morning / afternoon
karl

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Fist annual smart coffee klatch

There will be a least one car at Paneras in East Longmeadow, MA At 10:00 Saturday June 14 all welcome.
karl

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Western MA, Central CT Coffee Break/klatch

Dialog Thread

First annual smart coffee klatch

10AM - til proper cafinated levels reached

Paneras
450 N Main St
East Longmeadow, MA 01028

Map

·
Registered
203 Posts
It may cut into my cycling time, but I'll try to make it. I just got a new bike, so I can't guarantee anything.

I will be well caffeinated long before 10AM!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Small Brief Gathering was Big

atleast for me.

BandSofC, and Karl Roth twas great meeting in person (attaching a real person behind the screen). Dont know bout you guys, there is something lost in typed words only. Meeting in person has a certain robustness to it.

The comparing of notes so to speak was enlightening. I look forward to connecting once again, as it might so happen. Perhaps the attendence will increase next time (come on locals, repersent :D ). Maybe we can connect around some sort of pre existing event around here, eh?

Anyways, from my stand point, just wanted to say thx!

-j

(lets get some pictures next time :) )

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
BandSofC and his lady, ifishcat Thanks

My vision had us at the tables out front with our cars parked out front. My laptop/camera... all still in the kitchen. Hi Ho. nice to meet all of you. I can now safely say I never met a smart or its human I didn't like :D
the next time we do this I plan to clear the day. Wouldn't have been hard for me to spend far more time with you.
lets do this again...
karl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts