Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See my message and replies under the new member posting.

There appears to be some interest in starting a Smart Owners Group in the St. Louis area. Somebody has to take the first step and I will do that.

My wife and I and our new Smart car will be at the Square One Brewery on St. Louis on Sunday, July 12th at 2:00 pm to meet with other fellow Smart owners. There is nothing formally planned, just a social get together. See the Square One Brewery website for directions and other information.

May be this will be the start of something. Pass the word and hope to see you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
St. Louis Chapter

I'd like to have a section for St. Louis area owners to find local information faster communicate easier. We are planning to start a local chapter. How is this done?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'd like to have a section for St. Louis area owners to find local information faster communicate easier. We are planning to start a local chapter. How is this done?
Contact the admins.. SMART I believe. or use contact us to get attention is my guesses.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well,at least I know that there are 4 cars that needed a bath after Sunday afternoon.I have some more pictures in my gallery.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
St. Louis Chapter Posting

I am trying to figure out how to get a separate St. Louis Chapter Posting in the Chapter & Region Forums. I contacted administrator and we'll see what happens. Also I can't figure out how to set up a gallery? Guess I am too new at this. Once we get this done we will be better able to communicate.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Bert, it's quite easy. The second bar from the top that says "Home Forums Gallery" Click gallery. Once you're there, there is a smaller link for "Upload". I also started up a social group for us if that helps. It's not a section exactly, but it works for now.

Correction: Once in gallery, there's the Gallery setup for the St Louis Chapter. Here> St. Louis Chapter - Smart Car of America Gallery Upload is at the bottom of that screen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
St. Louis Chapter Forum

We now have our own St. Louis Chapter forum under "Chapters and Regions." This is were we will consolidate our discussions, planning, etc. No need to look all over anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts