Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few, I know right now are represented in this area.. but I'll put this up anyway.
On the way to work last evening.. 1/29
Yellow and Black.. on Dorsett Rd. Ad Wrapped for some fitness place..
and a dark green 450, of which passed me on I-270, and then got stuck in traffic merging on to I-64/Highway 40 west...

Two in one day.... after not seeing a single one for over 2 months.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And again, 3 months later, but I'm keepin track. White and Black coupe, Shuetz Rd right off of Dorsett. Right in the parking lot.. didn't pay attention to the place of business. some employee getting last minute stuff?
It'd be so much more handy to have more local peoples... I should have stopped -_-

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last night, Near the Galleria on Clayton road about 10:15 pm. All silver coupe. Brabus, I believe.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All black cabrio, on Clayton rd. near Khers Mill earlier tonite...
Wow. I'm just having a spree of em.
and again, I wasn't in the smart.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:icon_biggrin: Yipe! What's with this all of a sudden! All black pure... at one of my buildings! West Port area.. Couldn't find the owner though..

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Town @ St. Charles...

my 2009 all black (including wheels) passion
2008 red cabrio
2009 black/black brabus

at Chuck-a-burger in St. Charles... yellow/black cabrio (I think) with racing stripe.

We're getting up there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Friend of mine works at Gateway BMW (motorcycles) she said the company next to them (Rotlier Pest Control, I think), has an add wrapped smart that they are using around town.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ah, I got someone to cover St. Charles for me now. Hello there! :D I use to be around there alot, not so much now. Work routes changed. Otherwise I may have seen you about!
Chuck-a-burger is awesome. I have yet to visit them in my own smart. I think I'll do that this week.
I'm not listing my own for a sighting til I get spotted... I'm in the St. Ann/Bridgeton area. A straight shot over the river..
Oh, and a bumble bee pure/passion on Olive at the credit union near Craig rd. Seen it there a few times and forgot to list it.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yellow and black with black racing stripe going west on Olive Blvd around 7:30 Friday evening. Saw it get off the highway...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stl Smart sightings

I Thought I'd restart this thread in a new home, unless someone merges them!

I've seen at least 3 a week easy recently. Smart Center Creve Coure is most certianly been busy.
On Friday, New Gray with red racing stripe going south on lindbergh blvd.
Today, Blue/Silver cabrio merging from I-70 East to I-270.
Why do I keep seeing these in the wild and not where I can catch them?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See if they wanna join us! The most I've been able to do is wave the large obvious key. All but two sightings I've seen so far I was in a different car than the my own smart... There are alot of STL owners, just none informed of our existance!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This past sunday around 5:45pm. Yellow black with black racing stripe going north on I-270. I was going south...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can't believe haven't seen me. Put over 300 miles on my new passion blue/silver in less than 2 weeks. Put 7 gallons of gas in it. What a dream car.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I average about 250-300 a week some weeks! Alot of my driving is at night.. 5pm-4am. Except sundays.. And my job doesn't take me around St charles like it use to. Use to work for Lindenwood's night maitenence.. and at the time, the smart 451 was just coming about. Hopefully we find eachother sometime!

·
Registered
19 Posts
more sightings

Yep - there are more and more on the road. Have sighted the following, white and black in the central west end, Yellow and black on Rock Hill Rd. just south of Manchester, Blue and silver in the Crestwood area and an other white and black also in Crestwood. Have not been able to talk to any of the drivers - just wave or flash light.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blue and silver sunday night around 6:30 pm... on Watson, going over lindbergh. which is the crestwood area actually. The crazy driver lady I was with pulled a left right in front of them... I bet it was the same one you seen.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts