Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. I think it would be great. With the weather getting better slowly it will make for some great days to drive

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I know there are a couple more smarts in St. Louis that are on this site and I hope they see this thread and chime in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea. I work at the galleria mall as a barista at the Ebar just about getting a day off to meet everyone. Will be great to pick the brains of some smart owners face to face

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of Smart Cars!

I just wanted to post here and see if there were any updates about dates for a meet? I'd like to meet you all, looks like you have a sizable group!

Nick C.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Been busy with a SSR meet, Indy track day, and Midwest Rally. I'm thinking something in Sept. when the weather is good.
Mick

·
Registered
147 Posts
Been busy with a SSR meet, Indy track day, and Midwest Rally. I'm thinking something in Sept. when the weather is good.
Mick
If you guys are looking for a new place to meet, we are moving into a new office in Earth City on June 2nd.

I'm always willing to help schedule car meets :D

Nick C.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iv been so busy with my new job i haven't had anytime to check the site(also all my old emails were hacked and had to be terminated) the weather has been great if we can set it up ill for sure come. maybe a nice big open area with room to BBQ? would be fun haha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Being a sponsor on here, are you going to be adding parts for the Smart on your website?
We will be getting comparison shots of a Smart Car here in our studio and testing out all of our LEDs on it.

I have a Smart Car owner from this forum signed up on our testing log, but if you would like to be added, feel free to PM us

Also, there's a Cars & Coffee this Saturday. Here are the details from the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stlmetrocarsndcoffee/

I might be there on depending on my schedule this weekend :D

Nick C.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can't believe how much time has passed!

We really need to organize a Smart Car meet in St. Louis

As I've mentioned before, we would be more than happy to open our doors for a Smart Car meet!

We could probably fit 20 Smart Cars in our studio alone lol

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts