Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Star Wars Celebration comes to Orlando in 08/10.

Is it possible for smarties to get any special privileges like free parking if we attend as a group? I already purchased my ticket for Saturday August 14th. 2010 for $50. Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill will be there at the very least.

· Banned
4,884 Posts
Same event = one thread

To answer your question, no... To my knowledge, no one has thought of this as a local event. From what I understand, the attendance for this event will be over 10,000. That being said, the parking lots at the convention center will be at capacity and with them charging upwards of 10 dollars per car I would wager a guess to say no one will be getting free parking.

Just looked at the pricing... $120 :eek:

· Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same event = one thread

To answer your question, no... To my knowledge, no one has thought of this as a local event. From what I understand, the attendance for this event will be over 10,000. That being said, the parking lots at the convention center will be at capacity and with them charging upwards of 10 dollars per car I would wager a guess to say no one will be getting free parking.

Just looked at the pricing... $120 :eek:

just look at the pricing...$120? :nono:Nut-uh $120! I don't see $120. Where $120? How $120? You meant for the 4-day pass? Wdhitch; $120 is impertinent to smarties? I believe I wrote it clearly enough that I purchased my Saturday ticket for $50, and smart get-togethers usually last one day. How mellow are you, this isn't Woodstock. This isn't Woodstock (just in case you need it repeated)

BTW, thanks for pointing out the technical glitch at smartcarofamerica.com (Noone believed I posted a reply with the same intent to the same thread)

· Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,935 Posts
OMG! That would be too cool! I was wondering when the next one was... SO many things to do this year...

For SW fans, like myself, $120 is nothing if you havent gone before. Thats what they are banking on: people who probably missed out on 1-4. Or maybe only hit 1 and 3. Oh well... some day I will get to go...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.