Smart Car of America Forum banner

Will you be attending the cookout on Saturday, July 13th?

• Total voters
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just booked 2 nights at 110 Oneida Loop at the state park. If you don't mind me asking tgobie, what kind of price range per night was that place looking at? It was nearly 60 dollars for two nights at the state park at a tent site after all their fees.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, even though it's not for a little while. Just put my hitch on too- might even get a little trailer setup going for gear. My only concern really is leaving stuff at the campsite unattended for the day, though I won't be leaving anything other than the camping gear itself.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It never ends!

I have to attend a wedding in Utah the end of May. This will consume my remaining vacation time. However, I still plan on attending this event. Unless something else comes up, I WILL BE THERE!

·
Registered
493 Posts
WG meet..

since i am the closest to WG than most everyone,
and I know the area quite well... if anyone has concerns please dont hesitate to call me 315 636 7156 after NOON during the day until 7 pm.

looking forward to meeting everyone.. steveg.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm coming up from Pennsylvania. About a 2 hr drive. I will bring chips if that's good? I don't want to bring anything parishable. Will be nice to meet many of you!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm coming up from Pennsylvania. About a 2 hr drive. I will bring chips if that's good? I don't want to bring anything parishable. Will be nice to meet many of you!
Funny, I'm heading down to Williamsport for a couple days after. I miss me some Acme BBQ.

If you're worried about perishable, You could always pick up what you need up there.

See you there, I'm in Oneida loop, site 110, right across from skippys cabin.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Awesome! Can anyone tell me what the event costs? I don't care about the wine thing, just want to head up on the morning for a few laps around the track, meet all of you and then spend the day up there until the cookout in the evening.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Awesome! Can anyone tell me what the event costs? I don't care about the wine thing, just want to head up on the morning for a few laps around the track, meet all of you and then spend the day up there until the cookout in the evening.
Not sure if there's any way to do just the track, but at least retail advanced price on tickets for the whole thing are $35. I called skippys contact on Friday, no answer. I'll call again tomorrow.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts