Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stay at home and save on DIY Projects from SMART MADNESS!

Hello our Fellow Enthusiast!

Like you, our everyday life has been impacted at these times.

Our goal is to continue to provide you with a wide range of parts and accessories with great customer service and support along with local installation if needed.

As a company, we have taken preventive measures to help ensure the safety and well being of our team and walk in customers during this time.

For those walking into our facilities to have their vehicles worked on or are picking up parts, we continue to take all the necessary steps to ensure we limit any risk of transmission.

Since most of us are now stuck at home for significantly longer times than usual; we thought we would do a special promo on some DIY upgrades!

We took some of our most popular DIY products, special buys, clearances and/ or close outs and discounted them further to help.

As you already know, going out to the garage and doing something fun with your vehicle can help pass the time and at the same time, put a smile on your face.

We look at it as a win-win situation for you and our team. You win by getting a great DIY deal and we win by keeping our team busy and products moving.

Take a peek at the promos we've put together and please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly by phone or email. We will be glad to assist!

Texas: 512-982-9393
California: 562-981-6800

With that said we wish you, your family and your friends the very best of health and peace of mind during this time. Thank you again for your continued support.

Local Customers (California and Texas):

We are open!

Per California and Texas State Classification of "essential businesses," we remain fully operational as a considerable portion of our business involves auto maintenance, service and repair. We will continue doing our best to minimize the need for any disruptions or delays.

If you are planning to stop by our locations, we kindly ask that you give us a call ahead of time.

- Team MADNESS

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you for the DIY Promos... Just ordered the SILA 451 header.

Do I need a gasket for the flange or is the flange thick enough to just use high temp
copper gasket maker. This was recommended on my last headers on a different engine and worked great. Do I need sensor extension's?

Smart 34.jpg

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View attachment 63009
Do I need a gasket for the flange or is the flange thick enough to just use high temp
copper gasket maker. This was recommended on my last headers on a different engine and worked great. Do I need sensor extension's?

View attachment 63008
Thank you for your support SmartieAZ,

The header does not come with gaskets, you can reuse the factory gaskets or we do offer replacement gaskets on our website.

As for the sensor extension, we have never tried one ourselves on this header. I wouldn't say that it is necessary however if you start noticing CEL it could be a simple solution to them.

As always please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have any issues when installing your new Exhaust Header.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Take and additional $25 OFF the MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth!

Only $254.99 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: MDGPP25

Improve the throttle response in your smart car with the MADNESS GOPedal. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Thousands of satisfied SMART Owners from all over the world have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal! Try it out our newest version and find out why this is one of the best selling and best-reviewed products available for the smart.

Please visit the link below to pick the MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth Controls for your smart:
Search - bluetooth gopedal - SMART MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take 60% OFF! Only $80.00*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: SMA60OFF

Got Stainless? Add a bit of Brushed Stainless Steel detail to the outside of your smart with this Brushed Stainless Steel Door Handle and Door Surround Overlay Kit.

To get these Brushed Finished Stainless Steel Door Handle and Surround Overlays for your smart 451 please visit the link below:
smart fortwo Door Handle + Door Surround Overlay Kit (4pc) - 451 Model - Brushed Stainless Steel - SMART MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
54 Posts
View attachment 63009

View attachment 63008
View attachment 63009

View attachment 63008

I would recommend the O2 extension. Header should come with the proper gasket as the stock manifold gasket will not work. Do not over tighten the exhaust bolts. If you have a cabriolet be prepared for fumes !

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take $550 OFF! Only $749.99 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: PANMXPRM

smart fortwo Body Kit 451 model - Panimex - Gloss Black

Give your 451 model smart a quick update and a custom look with this easy to install, direct fit, custom body kit! The kit consists of precision made, ABS panels that come in a ready to install Gloss Black Finish. No need to paint anything!

For the full details on this easy to install Panimex Body Kit for your smart 451 please visit the link below:
smart fortwo Body Kit - 451 model - Panimex - Gloss Black - SMART MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Upgrade the Factory Ignition Coils on your smart 451 and save $70!

Only $169.99 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: MXFPC70

MADNESS MAXFire Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit offers not only better performance over the factory parts, but also a better value!

Backed with our Lifetime Warranty the MADNESS MAXFire Ignition Coils are guaranteed for as long as you own your smart!

To get these MADNESS MAXFire Ignition Coils for your smart 451 please visit the link below:
smart fortwo High Performance Ignition Coil Pack Set - 451 model - MAXFire - SMART MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
41 Posts
Your DIY link doesn't work anymore - no specials anymore?
Thank you for the fast shipping of my ordered article..

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your DIY link doesn't work anymore - no specials anymore?
Thank you for the fast shipping of my ordered article..
SmartieAZ

Thank you for the heads up! Our IT Team has corrected the link. The promotions do end tonight (March 31st) so there is still time to take advantage of these great savings.

Glad to hear you have received your order. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly should you have any questions installing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts